BCW retain IATF16949 accreditation following a full audit from BSI

BCW Manufacturing Group were thrilled with the result following a recent audit with British Standards Institution.  The purpose of this audit is to determine the level of compliance of the QMS with the standard and customer-specific quality management system requirements for effective implementation.

Team BCW have held this achievement since 2014 and ensures their production for the automotive industry is world class.  The team play a huge part in achieving this certification and through constant training and analysis they look to continually improve and streamline.

Mark McQuillan the Automotive Production Manager said “Another great effort from all the BCW team for passing the annual IATF 16949:2016 audit, we have worked relentlessly on embedding the standards required by our customers and ourselves which will be sustained going forward during the further growth of the BCW Manufacturing Group.  Well done to all the team.”

As tier one suppliers and partners with major OEM’s across multiple sectors having high standards of quality is paramount.  BCW’s dedicated Automotive division within the manufacturing group has recently expanded from their existing site at Innovation Drive into their brand new 26,000 sq.ft. automated facility also on Innovation Drive.  Within their automotive division alone they now produce circa 16,000 parts per week.  45% is extrusion components which are also fully assembled with the remaining 55% being of the casting variety.

By | 2019-08-29T12:48:44+00:00 August 28th, 2019|News|0 Comments