BCW Manufacturing Group launch the New Citizen L32 Cincom within BCW Precision. The second machine the company have invested in within the last 12 months following the installation of the Matsuura MX-850. This welcomed addition helps supports the growth and customer demand for precision and bespoke tooling. The team work closely with their customers to understand their needs and provide a solution.
The impressive kit boasts:
Citizen Cincom L32
- 7 Axis sliding head lathe
- 50% reduction of none cutting time
- Twin Spindle, with the ability of up to three tools cutting simultaneously
- Thermal Stability and support lights out machining
- Work piece up to 38mm x 3.7 meters bar length
- 5 Axis High Speed CNC vertical machine centre
- Large workpiece area manufacturing up to 850mm diameter and 500kg in weight
- Has the ability to manufacture a wide range of materials with precision accuracy and speed.
Garry Parks Managing Director BCW Precision advised, “These machines have made a significant impact, they have increased our capabilities and we consistently deliver on production resulting in some very happy customers. BCW Precision can offer a truly unique service whatever the size or sector, the future holds some exciting times ahead.”